Friday, June 12, 2009

"Kizzle Vision"


Peace!


I want to welcome everybody to "Kizzle Vision"- news and views from yours truly. This is simply a blog for me to call it how I see it- regarding the myriad of interests of I have and experiences I go thru.


I want to thank everyone who has supporting my music and the Classic 1824 collective over the years and invite you you to continue to do so. As the best is yet to come.


With that being said, I am also proud to announce the launch of my new project/album- "Yellowseed", now available thru the Paypal link in the right column. Please cop it! Enjoy it! And feel free to hit with with any feedback!


Make sure you stay tuned to "Kizzle Vision" for updates and info about music, shows, merchandise and stuff that I'd like to share with you, my people, in general.


"Peace, Love and Revolution"


- Sha-King

"Sapa Inca"

No comments:

Post a Comment